- I have lost about 4 lbs (and not put any back on this week)
- I have had a friend around for coffee last Saturday, she stayed for a few hours and we chatted.
- I ate in everynight
- Took sandwiches to work
- Washed up before bed
- Tidied up before bed
- Cut my spending (I found a mistake in the electric bill - I have £200 to come back)
- I am also using less electricity than before (good for the enviroment too!!)
- Cancelled my broard band (I do not have a computer)
- Been to the gym regulary (also found out I get get a discount through work!!)
- I have been straigtening my hair regulary, this and my teeth improving has given me a little confidence in my appearance1 :o)
Overall I am feeling quite good about myself!!
The gap between my front teeth has closed! I also went to the psychiatrist about two weeks ago and he is very pleased with the insight I have into bipolar and social anxiety and is convinced I will stay well. He said I could change my check ups to annually but I am really a bit scraed of the illness still so I am sticking to every three months.
All in all the start of the year has gone very well. I am going to join Match.com as all I need is love and a baby and life would be perfect.
Mr Apparently Creepy Guy is off the scene. He asked if we could meet again, I told him I would love to but nothing is going to happen because I did not fancy him. I have not heard from him since. :o(