Friday, May 10, 2013

37 days to unemployment

I feel sick with the stress of working my notice.  A colleague of mine from the US has given his notice and only has to work two weeks notice period compared to my two month notice period.  I really don't know how I am going to get through this.  I feel sick at the thought of work and I cannot bring myself to do any :(.  I'm not ill as I am quite happy and functional in my life away from work, work just gets me down and I am fully buned out from the prolonged stress of working at that place.

I have started applying for new jobs, but at this stage I'm only applying for really interesting positions where I think I will be able to contribute effectively without getting into this situation again.  I want a job which interests me and which I can keep at for several years.  Preferbly somewhere where I can be open about my illness and receive support and not get into such stressful situations.

I am counting down the days, I have 37 working days left until I becaome a lady of leisure.  I am not getting anything done, everybody want a piece of me and I have nothing left to give.

No comments: