Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Stephen Fry's Documentary

I had a great holday, it was really nice, I sat by the pool and got waited on the whole time. I had a few massages, did lots of swimming and went on a dessert safari.



Did anyone watch Stephen Fry's documentary on bipolar last week. There are clips on the bbc website and case studies. My family have been watching it. May be it will help them talk about it and stop my Mum denying there is anything wrong with me?

I have not really come across any discrimination at work or with my friends; my family have been the only ones that seem to have difficulty talking about it. Hopefully the documentaries will help them.

Here is the link if anyone wants to take a look;
http://www.bbc.co.uk/health/tv_and_radio/secretlife_documentary.shtml

After watching the second half of the documentary with my sister and her husband tonight; I asked if they noticed a change in me. They both said I seem more together and happier than I was before being diagnosed!!!

2 comments:

Swampcracker said...

Hi Annie,
Please accept my thanks for your courage to do this blog. I have a very dear friend, very loved indeed, who also suffers from bipolar. I read your blog and others to gain insight in the hopes I may become a better support partner.
Thanks again,
JB

Swampcracker said...

Hi Annie,
Please accept my thanks for your courage to do this blog. I have a very dear friend, very loved indeed, who also suffers from bipolar. I read your blog and others to gain insight in the hopes I may become a better support partner.
Thanks again,
JB