Friday, December 12, 2008

Depression following virus / flu type thing....

I keep imagining ways to end it all but that's not what I want. I have just had a bath and got dressed. I just feel clean and miserable now. I don't want to go back to work, I can't face it. Hopefully I will feel better by Monday.

I think I will just try and clear up and do some laundry today. It is probably better than doing nothing. It might keep my mind occupied. I liked being physically ill it kind of gave my mind a rest. My mind needs a kick start now as the emptyness leaves a void for the negative thoughts to sneak in. There are many many negative thoughts at the moment too. Mainly regarding my ability at work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Annie,

I have been reading your blog for a while now and have read all your previous posts. I think you are doing well to cope your work. It sounds like quite a demanding and tiring job at times with all the travelling.

I hope all the changes that are happening work out for the best and that you can find the strength you need. I have faith in you.

Best wishes,

Nick

Annie said...

Thanks Nick