Sunday, January 31, 2010

more hours in the day

It is so nice having more hours in the day! My flat is reasonably tidy, I rearranged some furniture yesterday, I took my car to the garage to get the brakes checked, I have caught up on my laundry and I still have more time.  I am just getting ready to go to the gym.

For months, or even years, I have struggled to do half this much on a weekend. I would stay up until about 11pm, sleep to 2pm or 3pm and rush around to do the housework which had been neglected all week before taking the tablets about 8 pm to 9pm to give me some chance of getting up for work the next day.

I think only having a small tv with very few channels is also a great help.  When tired there is nothing better than sleeping on the sofa in front of the tv all day.

I have loads and loads of social activities planned for the next month or so.  I'm feeling much more confident about going out and meeting a bunch of strangers for a chat, a film or trying something new.

I'm off to the gym now as I have eaten 12 chocalate cakes in less than 48 hours!  I went shopping hungry :o( and my defences were low.  They were buy 6 get 6 free and once I have chocolate in the flat there is no hope!

No comments: