Saturday, August 30, 2008

I dumped him!

I had to dump the guy I have been seeing. I just knew it wasn't going anywhere and it had to be done. I feel so bad because he is a nice man and for various reasons a little vulnerable when it comes to relationships. It just was not right though and I felt it would be unfair to lead him on any longer. I did it face to face though, a first for me. I still feel really rotton though.

Not much else to say really, I keep clinging to my belief it is better to be alone than to be with the wrong person. My parents reinforce this belief nearly every time I see them. I have also spent the few months since I have moved looking forward to a single life and starting to date again now I am more confident. I am going to sign up for the next Speed Dating night, I like the idea of a bit of dating, meeting different men, nothing too serious...

I hope my Mum is not right and I hope I will not be an old maid... I'm still looking for my Prince and my happy ever after... Maybe I wont find my FairyTale though.

1 comment:

Raine said...

you know.........I'm dont think fairies have tails