Sunday, February 07, 2010

Aripirazole update

Things are still going well with the new drug. I increased the dose from 5mg to 10mg two nights ago.  I also decreased the quetiapine from100mg to 50mg.  I have noticed that ocassionally I have been a little jittery, and also noticed it harder to sit still for long periods of time.  This may well be I am just noticing it more as it is a known side effect.    I haven't lost any weight but I am still eating too much.  I am going to try harder this week!

I had a lovely day out with Friends yesterday.  We visited HMS Victory and did a boat tour of all the current war ships.  There were ships visiting from the Netherlands and Germany, these were my favourites :o).

On Tuesday I find out what is happening to my job, whether I still have one and whether it is going to change much.  I'm trying to be positive.

1 comment:

Adelaide Dupont said...

Shipwatching is terrific. Very relaxing, and you learn such a lot about other countries and what they import and export.

The Pleasures and Sorrows of Work by Alain de Botton has the first chapter about the ship-spotters. Somewhere in the middle of the chapter is careers counselling: the job.