Thursday, February 18, 2010

miserable, poorly and paranoid

This is my 200th post.  WOW! I never thought this blog would last more than 5 minutes, I definitely didn't intend to keep it going this long!  Writing to my blog does make me feel better tho'.

My day has been crap again, my mood is falling and I keep crying.  I have also been daignosed with irritable bowel syndrome which just adds to the overall discomfort.  I came home sick again today as my stomach felt like it was going to explode :'-(!

I keep crying for no real reason too and this morning at work I was feeling very paranoid.  I had to do a short presentation and I lost my nerve. :'-(.  I also felt very self concious :-(.  I cry when people look at me and I cry when people are nice to me, and I cry when people ignore me!  Poor people!!

1 comment:

Karita said...

I have IBS too, it sucks. :(

Peppermint oil capsules can help with cramping. As can a hot water bottle.

And unfortunately it is linked to anxiety. So if your stomach is tying itself up in knots the best thing you can do is try to relax, easier said than done, I know.