Tuesday, February 09, 2010

I came home sick again

I have come home sick again today.  Sometimes I just think it would be nice for someone to ask how I am?  or whats wrong? or how is the new medication going?  But no this is an illness people struggle to talk about and despite my openess and informing people I am changing medication, no one asks me how it is going, how I am feeling or why I have gone home sick two days in a row.  It's not a lot but it would mean a lot to me while I am feeling fed up and sick of all the meds. 

I feel like an overweight fast approaching middle aged women who lives on the outskirts of society.  I can cope with much of the weirdness, jerky movements, discomfort, inability to sit still but I so desire to feel a partof the gang and one of the crowd.  But I'll never be that and I have always known that.

Being myself is fine and I have confidence to be myself but I still wantto be one of the crowd too.

I have an appointment with my GP on Monday and the Psychiatrist on Wednesday.  I'm thinking of staying at home for a few days.

1 comment:

Adelaide Dupont said...

Do stay at home and take care of yourself and talk with doctor and psychiatrist.