Tuesday, January 01, 2008
New Years Resolutions
Last Years Resolutions
- lots more friends, some friends I can ring and say, hey, do you want to go to the pub tonight!!
I went out or New Year for the first time in years. I think I have a lot more friends now, mainly to pass the time of day with. There is still no one I can call and ask, 'Would you like to go to the pub tonight?'.
- loose weight, my medication made me put on a stone so I am going to have another attempt at shifting it!
Well my weight had gone down quite a lot however, I have been eating a lot of chocolate over the past few weeks. When I went out last night I felt really fat. I think I will loose it again quite quickly.
- be happier
yes - I think I am definitely happier, last Christmas I was biting myself, overall I have enjoyed this Christmas!
This Years Resolutions
1. Watch less television, listen to more music and be more active. I currently spend too many days in front of the televison.
2. Have my own flat and be moved in by next Christmas!
3. Continue to try and expand my social life.