Thursday, July 27, 2006

Making Changes

Today has been a bit better, I had a good productive day at work. Everyone was very impressed with my tidy desk :o). I went through my old weight watchers book to get some meal ideas as I have not been eating well. I also went shopping to get some healthy food. I had a cod fillet, sweet corn and boiled new potatoes for dinner. It is probably the first square meal I have had in two weeks and I really enjoyed it.

I am going to the psychiatrists on Tuesday, I am going to discuss having some more CBT sessions. I have been taken omega 3 fish oil tablets yesterday and today. Maybe they will give me a boost?

I need to get an organiser thing with days of the week on for my tablets. Tonight I can not remeber if I took them earlier or not. I have taken them again as I know I am not on maximum doses. If I have taken too much I will just be really drowsy.

I feel like I have lost my grip a bit over the past few weeks. I am going to try sorting myself out AGAIN!!! This cycle of loosing my grip, getting very low, making changes, things start picking up, very content, relax a bit, loose my grip, get very low.....

This is all very tiresome (BIG YAWN!!!)

No comments: