Wednesday, May 10, 2006

A sunny day

I had another good day today; I managed to get up ok this morning so I have taken my tablets late again tonight. Work was ok I got lots done.

I sat in the Orchard for lunch, as it was a lovely sunny day. I ate my lunch alone though and I think I missed a couple of possibilities to join others. It was a lovely day, when I was in the office I opened all the windows wide, few wasps came in but I did not mind :o) The weather has been gorgeous!

By the time I got home there was a really good thunderstorm and large hailstones; I love weather like that although my friend thinks I am a bit crazy.

I went to the Pub with my friend after work today, which was nice. She is confident that the baby will not come while her husband is away as it has not fully turned. This is good thing, as I would not know what to do. I am keeping my phone with me until her husband is home!

Bedtime for me, Nite!

No comments: