Monday, May 29, 2006

Things to do before I die!

Last tear when I was at a very low point in my life, I had just come out of hospital after a psychotic episode and I was finding life very difficult. A friend encouraged me to write a list of things to do before I was 30. I was quite seriously contemplatng suicide at the time so I made the list things to do before I die (much to her concern at the time).

1. have a baby (or two)
2. hug a stranger
3. Sing in a karaoke
4. Go on a cruise
5. Visit India
6. Cycle the great wall of China
7. Go to New York
8. See victoria falls
9. live abroard
10. Visit Africa and do voluntary work
11. Grow my bonsai (it has already died)
12. Write a diary to leave behind when I die
13. Have a bonfire
14. Own a piece of jewlery worth over £1000
15. Pait a wild elaborate picture on an easil
16. Have sex in a public place
17. Sleep on a beach under the stars
18. be fit and run in a race
19. Host a party (know enough people for it)
20. Be slim enough to wear a bikini

No comments: